Unable to detect virtual printer

Hi,I am trying to set up a virtual print server with various printers connecting to it various printers. However,the printers have not arrived yet and my boss requested me to make sure that my print server is working alright on the VMware. Since there isn't any printer yet,I installed a few virtual printer (PoleStar Printer) to try out. I've enabled sharing for this printer. Under Network and Sharing Center,I've also enabled printer sharing. However, none of the computer is able to detect the printer. I'm stucked and desperately hoping to fix this in time.I am a novice in IT,I would appreciate any help given by any of you . :)

Thank you!

I am not really sure what happened but I'm suspecting that your system and your printer is not compatible. Unfortunately I can't help you but the only thing I can do is to suggest that you should go to the site of your provider or you might want to contact PoleStar Printer about your problem.

Better consult to the product's provider because they should have an idea on what's going on.

Good luck.

I would suggest you contact you provider. I haven't heard of Pole star printer so the only thing I can suggest is to contact your provider.

Ask a Question