Want A New Printer Help Me Choose One

I currently have a canon mx922 printer. Everytime the thing turns on it has to clean the heads which chews up massive amounts of ink. I have never printed anything in yellow and yet the yellow cartridge is about empty. Same with the other colors. It sucks.

I need a printer that has a flatbed scanner, that has wireless printing built in, has apple air print (i think was the name of the tech) because I am going to be buying an iphone. One that is quiet. and one that doesn't chew through ink like it's water. What printers would you suggest? I would prefer to keep it under 150 us dollars.

There's an Epson "all-in-one" printer that works well enough for me. It's an XP-640. It's cheap and a little clunky when you are trying to enter passwords and such, but this happens seldom. It is pretty fast when all set up and works for me.

I suggest a brother dcp-l2540dw - it is not color - but I had the same printer you had - died after a year and 4 months printer head error 1403 - I love it - easy install - I hooked it up ethernet connection - plus is prints duplex too!

Ask a Question