Which printer should I buy?

After six years, my trusty Canon MG3530 printer is throwing up the dreaded B200 error, which it seems nobody can cure. Therefore, I am seeking a replacement home-use printer which meets the same spec - print, scan and copy; multiple ink tanks; able to print onto printable DVDs; preferably concealed paper trays. I am in the UK. Any recommendations gratefully received!

If you want to continue with canon i would recommend the Canon Pixma G4510 A4 Colour ....it is a multifunctional printer so should be able to complete your required tasks.

If you want to continue with canon i would recommend the Canon Pixma G4510 A4 Colour ....it is a multifunctional printer so should be able to complete your required tasks.
Many thanks for the suggestion. Regrettably, the £150+ price is beyond my budget.

Daniel, I finally bought Canon Pixma MG5750. Unfortunately, it cannot print onto DVDs but otherwise I am pleased with it.

Ask a Question