Brother Problems

Is there anyone about, that has a sound working knowledge of the Brother J5625DW...
I have a couple of problems, that I need some assistance with...
One, is that mine will not print multiple copies of an A3 Document - (not even 2 copies) - and it will not duplex print A3 sheets of paper...

Any positive help with these matters will be appreciated...

Many thanks...

Robbie _DL

Thanks for your reply Henrik...

I can print on both sides of a sheet of paper, but to do so, I need to turn the paper over and re-feed it into the printer... I cannot find any information, that says it will not duplex print A3 paper... It just says that it is a duplex printer...

Ok, I do not know. But I am about to buy a new printer, and I am looking at brother again. And I have noticed that it says in the descriptions I have red about them, that in A3 mode you have to singel feed the paper by hand. Som maybe it has soomething to do with this problem. Maybe because of the lenght of the A3 paper, the weight of the paper will make it to slide out to far when the first side is finished, that it can not feed it in automatically again, and therefor they maybe have canceled that function on A3?

Ask a Question