Epson ET-150000 replacing ink types

I would like to replace the existing Epson inks in my Epson ET-15000 with sublimation inks. Can someone tell me where I can find info on bleeding the ink from the printer (removing all existing ink from the tanks).
I don't want to mess with the print heads, I will accept (hopefully I'm right) they will be cleaned out by printing color pages.

if someone can give me some insight it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

It is simple to see how the sizes of the particles in toner and ink differ. An elaborate and well-organized pattern appears on the left toner. The right-hand ink displays a more condensed but uniform distribution.

This indicates that the print quality of ink is superior to that of a laser printer. See more comparisons of images from inkjet and laser printers.

The same pigments, including Carbon Black, Pigment Yellow 180, Pigment Red 122, and Pigment Blue 15:0, are used in both ink and toner. However, the raw materials that ink and toner are made of differing greatly.

Ask a Question