Epson SC P-700 "forgets" printer presets

When I have print settings that I know I will reuse, I save them as a preset. The only problem is that the next time I print to the same printer, the preset may or not be there. Could there be a limit that I have exceeded? I was up to 16 and presets that I saved after that were not remembered.

Firmware Update:
Ensure that your printer has the latest firmware installed. Manufacturers often release updates that can address bugs and improve overall performance. Check the Epson support website for firmware updates for your SureColor P700 model.

Driver Update:
Make sure you are using the latest printer driver for your Epson SureColor P700. Visit the official Epson website, download the latest driver compatible with your operating system, and install it.

Save Presets After Adjustment:
After adjusting and setting the printer presets, make sure to save them. Look for an option in the printer driver settings that allows you to save or set the presets as default. This ensures that your custom settings are retained.

Printer Software Settings:
Check the settings within the Epson printer software on your computer. There might be an option to save or set defaults for various printing presets. Make sure these settings are configured correctly.

Reset Printer Settings:
Try resetting the printer settings to their default values and then reconfigure your presets. This can sometimes resolve issues related to corrupted settings.

This May Work,
Peter

Ask a Question