EPSON WF-2830 has error code 950141 and will not print at all.

I stopped the ink subscription service to Epson because I never got any ink. I wrote letter to cancel my subscription for ink to their office in Hemel Hempstead because it was imposable to speak to anyone on their phone numbers even one charging £6 a minute, nor talk/write to their robot about no ink deliveries nor could I send them an email!
What is error code 950141?
I have now bought ink from elsewhere which did work. Now nothing at all will print. Many thanks.

Just to add - my further research of the code 950141 shows it means that ''printer is deregistered from ReadyPrint'' - this was the service I subscribed to after having a lot of messages from Epson to get it - that I cancelled my subscription standing order to and wrote letter to the head office in Hemel Hempstead to inform them I was cancelling because I had never received any ink for about 6 months.
Now because of that they somehow can control my printer to stop it from printing as the subscription standing order would have been paid during the last few days! So, if one does not pay by standing order for their ink (in my case I never got any ink in about 6 months while they had money going to them by standing order) one cannot print at all it seems!!

Another add about this matter!
Cannot believe I have not been allowed to join group on Facebook called - Epsom Printers and Support - the reason given -
'' automatically declined based on criteria admins added''!

Managed to communicate with Epson via their Chat called EVA. They insisted I did have ink delivered. However, I pointed out I would not have bought ink if it was being delivered. Also I asked if they or their courier tracked their deliveries and was told they did not! I never got any emails saying ''your ink is on its way'' like with Amazon, QVC etc . So now my printer will not work because I stopped subscribing to delivery of ink which I never got in about 6 months! They blocked my printer from working but they cannot prove ink was delivered because no tracking! I don't know how that is even legal. I noticed from another post there is a class action against them. It is like North Korea and scary. How is it they can control my printer? I looked up their share price and it has been going down for some time. Not surprised!

Managed to communicate with Epson via their Chat called EVA. They insisted I did have ink delivered. However, I pointed out I would not have bought ink if it was being delivered. Also I asked if they or their courier tracked their deliveries and was told they did not! I never got any emails saying ''your ink is on its way'' like with Amazon, QVC etc . So now my printer will not work because I stopped subscribing to delivery of ink which I never got in about 6 months! They blocked my printer from working but they cannot prove ink was delivered because no tracking! I don't know how that is even legal. I noticed from another post there is a class action against them. It is like North Korea and scary. How is it they can control my printer? I looked up their share price and it has been going down for some time. Not surprised!
if you again ace this type of issue then feel free to contact us.

Ask a Question