Epson Workforce 3010

Hello everyone

I am new here and joined purely because my printer died. I am a oap and obvioulsy on a budget. I created a wide range of crafts for charity because I enjoy this and it helps a little to those who need it.

I have researched and researched printers until I am totally confused. I made a short list of printers which I thought were suitable for me needs, but having spoken to many outlets I have now received such conflicting responses I am back to square one.

I need a basic printer, no fax nor scanner. I was looking at the Epson Workforce 3010 as I was told this is the best basic printer. I have read it will print thick card and was about to make the purchase when the retailer told me it would not. I also looked at the Expressions 412, but can find no consistent reveiws.

Can anyone recommend a printer which will print thick card at least 250gsm and hopefully hammerite card. I have discovered it has to be back fed as this help the card feed through. I do not mind feeding it one sheet at a time, as long as it prints well.

Has anyone got a Workforce 3010 and have you printed or will it print card please. I also want to fix a ciss system to this and have found a site which can supply this.

Thank you in advance

Ask a Question