Epson Workforce WF-3520 ADF problem

I have an Epson Workforce WF-3520 all-in-one with an ADF unit.
I have suddenly developed a problem when scanning/copying from the ADF unit as 'score' lines have appeared on the scans/copies from top to bottom, I have had a look inside the ADF unit as far as I can see and there doesn't seem to be anything in there causing these marks.
When I scan/copy documents singularly by using the flat bed of the unit, the scans and copies are perfect with no marks.
Any help would be great

Well I have a Canon MF4570 DN and it does the same thing. Now it won't scan at all, it just jams.
I would recommend taking a vacuum cleaner with as small head as you can get into the cracks and it will clean up little pcs of paper that are causing the lines.
I now have a WF-2540 free one and all I want to do is scan to replace the ADF broken in the Canon and I can't get it to work, the WF-2540 goes right into copying and I need to stop that because I have no ink and I just want it as a scanner head... any ideas.
And I hope that the vacuum cleans up those lines... Paul

Ask a Question