Help with Brother HL-3070CW

I've just replaced the toner and drums on my printer and still the problem persists...
There is a yellow "dusting", is the only way I can put it, on anything I print in colour. It's like a patina of yellow that is faded into the back of the image like someone wiped the page with a clear yellow liquid on a very wide brush. It's not solid, it fades out towards the outside of the page. But in black and white it's not there at all. Also, no matter what I do, I can't ge the other colours to match the screen when I print through photoshop or any other software and yet when I do a print demo from the printer, the colours are perfect.

I've been trying to deal with this for almost a year and replacing the toners and drums just now didn't do the trick. I'm desperate for help and regular computer tech forums aren't helping. Brother themselves even less so.

Thanks for any suggestions!

This may of been caused by a number of things. Would I be right you are using original toners?

Have you calibrated the machine?

Your problem is most probably caused by waste tank/basket being full. It is located under cartridges, below the transfer belt. Be sure to have a toner vacuum at hand. Also, clean all the contacts in the printer and on the cartridges and transfer belt, because your printer does evertything with static charge. Please make sure you are competent and watch tutorials on Youtube, before taking all parts out of your printer. After cleanup, clean the corona wires on every cartridge.

Ask a Question