HP 4650 error msg after assembly install

Hi everybody,

I recently replaced a paper pickup assembly part. I've been told that repeat paper jams had been happening and a piece broke off, thus replacement of assem. After replacing I received an error message I have NEVER seen on an HP before. ABCDEFGHIJ
010010 00
Not only is this message appearing, it still will not feed. Has anyone ever experienced this before? Because I have recently taken over this site, I have no clue where the manual is for this printer. If you know where I can possibly locate one of those, I'd appreciate that too. Thanks..... Help a lady out please!!! :confused:

Evon

Last edited:
Try feedroller.com, look down the left nav bar for the service manual icon. It might be listed as the 4600 series.

Have you tried firmware upgrade yet? Go to HP.com, click download software, put in 4650 then click your submodel after a list shows. When it comes to the software page look for cross platform bios/firmware. If none look for firmware in th applicable operating system you are using.

Ask a Question