individual counter does not work on TASKalfa 3510i

the individual counter does not work on TASKalfa 3510i. the total counter work fine.
however the individual counter is activated. I rebooted the device but does not solve the problem.

u need to configure it as well on individual pc. on printer properties, look for job handling. u need to input user and password there.

I'll explain the situation. When a user have to copy a document, he enters a username and password directly from the Copier.

is it not on the network? there is no way u can print counts unless in web ui of the printer. just put ip address of printer on address bar.

I logged into the web control panel, I noticed a few things that make me suspect a bad job accounting configuration.

I looked at these two menu highlighted in red..
http://pasteboard.co/15qH6rrdT.png

the second menu further down is the one where there is the administrator account. a clarification. I already have experience with photocopiers and job accounting. usually, the user simply enter your id. however, in this case the user must enter the username and password that were inserted in the second menu in red. I think this is the error.

I would like to know how should I set the copier so you only have to enter the id and then properly use the job accounting.

how come i cant see ur reply but it get through on my mail.. cant see the image its broken

accounting job really needs a user n password. and you need to configure it on either web or operational panel of the machine.

Ask a Question