Invalid IP address - no admin mode access

I'm in the process of installing a new MX321. The customer requested that it be setup as a standalone copier/fax with networking disabled, and public users locked out of most setting changes.

However, due to an incorrect setting, I now can't login to the account I created with admin privileges - "no login method configured" message appears on the control panel. And since I was instructed to set the IP address as 0.0.0.0, the web interface is also inaccessible.

So, I'm locked out of admin mode, service mode and factory reset mode (again "no login method configured") via the control panel. But when I had access to the web interface, I was able to login to the admin mode there. Is there some way to access the web interface when the IP address is stuck at 0.0.0.0?

I'm in the process of installing a new MX321. The customer requested that it be setup as a standalone copier/fax with networking disabled, and public users locked out of most setting changes.

However, due to an incorrect setting, I now can't login to the account I created with admin privileges - "no login method configured" message appears on the control panel. And since I was instructed to set the IP address as 0.0.0.0, the web interface is also inaccessible.

So, I'm locked out of admin mode, service mode and factory reset mode (again "no login method configured") via the control panel. But when I had access to the web interface, I was able to login to the admin mode there. Is there some way to access the web interface when the IP address is stuck at 0.0.0.0?

An old post, but I today have the same issue.. did you manage to find your away around this one please?

Ask a Question