Is the CLP-315 worth buying for me?

Hi,

First of all, sorry for breaking the links down, guys. Apparently, your board thinks I'm a spammer.

I print about 500 pages a year at most. Now, I want to change to a color printer, and apparently I can get it suckishly cheap here: [buy.com/prod/samsung-clp-315-color-laser-printer-samsung-clp-315-laser-printer/q/loc/101/208088315.html]

And, instead of being an idiot and buying new cartridges, I'd like to use this: [fillserv.com/cic/product.php?id=toner-refill-samsung-clp-315-kit-chip-black&ref=FGL]

Now, I have a few questions:

1. Is this worth buying for me, considering I use the refill kit instead of the cartridges?
2. Does the refill kit look trustworthy or do you think it is a scam?
3. What do you guys think of the Tech Specs that the CLP-315 has, compared to its price at buy.com?
4. Does anyone here know whether or not buy.com ships outside the US? Because I can't find any information on that... :(
a) If so, does the "Free Shipping" promise become null and void?

Thank you,

Fred

Sam

The Samsung CLP 315 is a very popular printer and will be ideal for you if you are looking only print on the occasional basis. This printer is fantastic for home use as it is one of the quiestest printers on the market. It is also very compact so will fit in well in any home and not take up a huge amount of space. Printware have this printer on offer at the moment for just £95.30, not sure if this would be of interest to you.

Ask a Question