Issues with refilled HP cartridges on HP Officejet 6500A Plus

WIN_20170616_18_17_43_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170616_18_17_43_Pro.jpg WIN_20170616_18_19_06_Pro.jpg Hello,
I recently refilled my HP cartridges on the above printer at a third-party shop, Cartridge Express. I put them in and now the printer will not print any color! It used to print no color AND black ink when I first installed it, but it started to print the black now, so the problem is just the color. Also print quality took a hit, there are white streaks in my printing. It also prints REALLY slow when attempting to print color.

I heard some rumors that HP deliberately did this so we wouldn't use refills, is this true?

Is there anything I can do? I've tried cleaning and aligning the printhead to no avail, if that helps.
Thanks
http://www.refillinstructions.com/color.htm is where i printed the pink image.

Last edited:
You need to full reset your printer. Turn off your printer and unplug the power card, now wait for a few minutes. Then re plug power cord and turn on your printer. Then follow the setting in the control panel of the printer. Now try printing if the problem persist? Buy a new cartridge from HP.

Ask a Question