Logo screen on Samsung C1860FW printer

The touch screen on my Samsung C1860FW printer is white with the Samsung logo, and I can't get the main menu back no matter what I do. I have tried powering it off, unplugging it, holding the power button down for 30 seconds. Even tried the holding 1,2 and 3 down simultaneously that someone suggested. Still have the white screen, so I can't copy, scan or anything. Interestingly, the printer works fine when I send a document to print to it from my pc.

hello,
did you solve the problem?
I have the same problem also and I have tried powering it off, unplugging it, holding the power button...… no thing

When I turn on the power of my Samsung C1860FW, the Samsung logo appears, along with a blue bar with the note "please wait..." below the bar. This wait lasts forever.

1) I have tried to turn off, wait for a day, then turn on, the same problem "please wait..." came back.
2) I have tried to do a factory reset by pushing 1, 2, 3 simultaneously, nothing happened, still the note "please wait".

Has anyone encountered this problem? How did you fix it?

Ask a Question