Looking for single use printer recommendations

For years I have used an Epson Stylus C88 printer for documents, photos, and water slide and vinyl decals. I have discovered it will not work with Windows 11, so I am looking for one to replace it, preferably Epson, but will consider other brands. Main reason I like the Epson is my decal paper supplier recommended using the Durabrite ink for decals. I would like to stick with single use printers.

I'm sorry to hear you have run into a compatibility roadblock with your device. When looking at a replacement, obviously price is a big determining factor, but also functions such as paper size handling, desired speeds, etc. can be important in choosing options as well.
Our dealership is an Epson partner and service center, so I have access to whatever information you need to compare, as well as current pricing.
If you'd like to reach out with questions, feel free at (e-mail address removed)

Best of luck,
Mason

Ask a Question