Need cheap printer that will print 1000's DL envelopes and mail merge 0.5mm thick card

Jas

Hi,

I am currently attempting this with a HP LaserJet 2200dn and it will not take the thick card and I can only feed 6 envelopes at a time.

The card is the same size as DL.

I need a cheap printer that will let me stack 100 cards at a time or 100 envelopes at a time.
Preferably 500.

It has to operate fast and *not* jam or *refuse pick-up*.

Sure some will think this request a contradiction in terms : to ask for this capability in a cheap printer, but the technology is no different. Just needs to be able to handle different thickness to 0.5mm and have a feeder stacker.

Anyone had or know of anyone with sucessful experience doing this?

Thank you

Hi,

I am currently attempting this with a HP LaserJet 2200dn and it will not take the thick card and I can only feed 6 envelopes at a time.

The card is the same size as DL.

I need a cheap printer that will let me stack 100 cards at a time or 100 envelopes at a time.
Preferably 500.

It has to operate fast and *not* jam or *refuse pick-up*.

Sure some will think this request a contradiction in terms : to ask for this capability in a cheap printer, but the technology is no different. Just needs to be able to handle different thickness to 0.5mm and have a feeder stacker.

Anyone had or know of anyone with sucessful experience doing this?

Thank you

I have a similar need in printing to postcards but even less than a 1/2 mm and my cheap HP requires that hand feed the paper. This won't work. Did you ever find a good printer?

Ask a Question