Print quality

Epson Workforce ST-M1000 Desktop Inkjet Printer
Based on past experience with Epsons and reviews, I gave this a try.
I expected sharp, dark/bold print and graphics, but this printer disappoints. Even with maxing the density setting, it does not equal a laser.
It is not a matter of print head / cleaning - - -new out of the box, and, yes, did a cleaning job.
So I will dispose of this printer.
It also raises questions about the print quality of any of the tank printers.

While aiming for sharp, bold prints and graphics with the Epson Workforce ST-M1000, I was unfortunately unable to achieve the desired results even after maximizing density settings and using a new, out-of-the-box unit with proper cleaning. This experience, while disappointing, doesn't necessarily reflect on the overall print quality of all tank printers from Epson. I would appreciate any insights or suggestions from the community for troubleshooting this issue or exploring alternative Epson tank printers that might better suit my specific printing needs.

I set the printer aside for a few days. Upon reconnecting it, with no adjustments to any settings, it now for some inexplicable reason plants text and graphics with dark / bold and sharp quality. I have no explanation.

If the issue persists, you may want to update the printer drivers or perform a calibration/reset through the printer menu. If these steps don't help, contact the printer manufacturer's support for further assistance.

Ask a Question