printer recommendations for all-in-one with fast, high quality scanner

I am looking for a relatively fast, high quality scanner to scan photos. I am short on office space, so an all-in-one will be best. I may spring for a dedicated photo scanner at some time and mostly keep it in a box.
Ideally the printer would also allow aftermarket ink. Anyone have a recommendation or a site that compares printers on scan quality and speed?
Thx

Considering your preferences for a fast, high-quality scanner with limited office space, I recommend the Epson EcoTank ET-2760. It's an all-in-one printer that also provides excellent scanning capabilities for photos.

all-in-one solution with good photo scanning quality and speed, I suggest the Epson EcoTank ET-7750.

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740: This printer features fast print and scan speeds and a high-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) that can handle multiple pages efficiently. It produces sharp, vibrant prints, and its scanning capabilities are praised for its accuracy and quality.

HP OfficeJet Pro 9015: Known for its reliability, this all-in-one printer features a fast scanner that produces sharp, crisp scans. With automatic duplex printing and a reliable ADF, it's suitable for small offices and homes where you need to scan frequently.

Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw: This printer combines excellent print quality with a fast, high-resolution scanner. Easy to use with double-sided scanning capabilities and an intuitive touchscreen interface, you can scan multiple documents quickly and efficiently.

Ask a Question