Unable to print from Foxit Reader

I receive the message along the lines of "unable to access printer driver. Please reinstall" when I try to print from Foxit reader. I have reinstalled the driver and FR to ne effect. Could someone please help?
Thanks.

Can you print from WORD or Word Pad or Note Pad? You dont indicate Operating System
or Printer Model. Is your printer USB connected or do your have Wireless Network?

Thanks for the response. Apologies for the lack of detail, but I was between customers here and it's been a bit frantic.
I can print from Wordpad and every other app but FR. I use Windows 10 Home 64bit and my printer is an Epson Worhforce Pro WF-5690 connected using an ethernet cable to my router. I can print from my Android phone over my LAN and remotely from the web.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Ruffin. I have already tried the uninstall/reinstall options including restarting my PC after uninstal. Still no go. I have installed another reader for now which works perfectly but I prefer Foxit Reader.

Any other suggestions from you kind folk would be welcome.

Ask a Question