Black ink not printing well on my Lexmark S415 printer.

I recently purchased all new ink cartridges and replaced the old ones for my Lexmark S415 printer. I have done several deep cleaning cycles on the printer heads, which eventually helped to make the black ink more visible then it was prior to being cleaned. Even though all ink levels show to be full, when I print a page using just black ink, the color is extremely faded and blotched and difficult to read. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Try a different type of ink. Some inks are not as good as others. Some refills are not always perfect. Be careful running too many deep cleanings. If there isn't any ink in the heads for the cleaning to remove, they could burn out by getting too hot. The ink cools the heads as it passes through. Try this link. He is the best I have ever bought from and I have been using inkjet printers ever since they came out. I use bulk ink. CISS, refillable cartridges, etc.
(e-mail address removed) for all your ink supplies. Tell him what problems you are running into.
Printman

Ask a Question