Duplex scanning?

Does anyone know of an all-in-one home office printer that has duplex scanning? Most of the documents I work with are double sided contracts that need to be signed, scanned and emailed. I don't really want to spend more than $200. Help please!!

Yes! There is a printer by HP that can solve your duplex scanning issues and the name of the printer is Officejet 8600 Plus. But as you are saying that you do not want to spend more than $200 on it, you have one more option that is Dell 968w which is an optional duplexer. But this duplexer like many other AIO's is for printing, not scanning via the autofeeder.

I've got an older Canon MX850 that I believe has an "ADF" ... automated document feeder. However, I've never used it, and not sure whether it can do duplex scanning. Perhaps not.

Seems unlikely you'll find a new device that retails under $200 USD.

I'd directly ask Canon and/or HP and/or Dell and/or Epson and/or Brother etc .. They've got call center people trained (hopefully) to answer such questions.

Ask a Question