European Office Systems, anyone experience with them?

Hi all, I've been looking aorund for online printer supplies for some while, tried some. Haven't really had good experiences yet. I found a company that seems okay, but before again getting a dissapoitnment, I would first want to ask to people who have already had experience with them. Their name is European Office Systems. They ofcourse say it's 'climate-friendly' (because of the refills), but that's obvious.. I'm not really interested int hat, I just want to know if their cartridges are allright, good price/quality relation or not.
ok, thanks in advance if anyone would help me!

Hi giacomo, I did business with European Office Systems a few years ago.. The whole eco friendly concept does not bother me.. I believe that firms operate under the ecological flag because it suits their own interest. However, if this results in a good result for the group, that is fine with me! My experience with them was good. I have difficulties finding the right toners for my printers because they are rare.. They had them and delivered them for a good price! :)

I agree generally most companies have to be climate friendly anyways as this is the way in which customers are thinking these days, I know 5/6 compaines that mention this in there site terms and conditions under 'recycling issues'. There are quite a few decent companies out there just have to fish through the bad ones. :) try and find out then let us know.

Hello
Don't have any direct experience with European Office Systems, but Selectafont offer genuine, compatible and remanufactured cartridges for most printers and in most cases postage is free!
Hope you find that helpful..

did you bought anything @ european office systems?

Hi giacomo, how was your order at European Office Systems? Did you get what you needed or...???

European Office Systems

Hi giacomo, how was your order at European Office Systems? Did you get what you needed or...???

btw... they do not have my articles anymore... :( But I have very very old printers ;)

Ask a Question