Help with epson wf 3640

I can print and scan a document while sitting on my computer as printer is connected wirelessly to my home network. What I can,t do is to copy a document from my computer. In my start menu I just see epson connect printer setup,epson scan setting, epson scan, and user guide in a folder named epson. The first 2 start installing software which is already installed. I don't know why do I see these two in start menu.
Under another folder name epson software i see software updater and even manager.
So bottom line is that I can't see anything giving me the option that I can copy from my computer.

You dont indicate Operating System Windows 7 - 10 or Mac

Text
If its a WORD document or WORD PAD, Click to open, look at top of screen, under "File" and select "Print".

Photos
Click to open photo -> look for "Print either under "File" or on tool bar at top of screen

You dont indicate Operating System Windows 7 - 10 or Mac

Text
If its a WORD document or WORD PAD, Click to open, look at top of screen, under "File" and select "Print".

Photos
Click to open photo -> look for "Print either under "File" or on tool bar at top of screen
It's windows 10, thanks but I asked about copying from computer.

And I answered Printing document or photo from computer.
What do you mean, when you say you wish to copy?
Remember this is a Printer Forum.
Regards

Last edited:

Ask a Question